29 Parkfield Road South, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6DH T: 0161 438 2600 M: 07779 575816 E: email@example.com
- Your first session at Manchester Hypnotherapy will last an hour and a half, but we charge just for one hour.
- For hypnotherapy, counselling or CBT:
- Our hourly charge is £80;
- Stop Smoking Hypnosis – £130 for a session lasting an hour and a half. If you find it difficult to relax, we recommend that you listen first to a relaxation and self-hypnosis sound file, which you can download free of charge from our website.
- Weight loss clients can be seen in small groups for a small additional administration fee of £15 per client. So for two clients attending together we would charge £80 plus £15, and for three clients £80 plus £30. This means the cost is greatly reduced – please see Hypnosis for Weight Loss page.
In your first session we’ll the details of the treatment and take a case history, in order to work out the best treatment for you. We’ll tell you how many sessions you’re likely to need, and what you need to do between sessions to make quicker progress.
For sessions cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, then we have to ask that the fee is paid. We’re unable to book anyone else into the session on less notice than this, and we still have fixed costs for rent, rates, insurance and utilities. Of course, in cases of illness, accident or bereavement we will waive this cancellation fee.
How to Get the Most from Hypnotherapy
Anyone can enjoy the experience of hypnosis. But research shows that those trained in relaxation and responding to suggestions gain even more benefit. Hypnosis is about responding to the hypnotherapist’s suggestions about the changes you want to make in your life. So part of the first session will be spent coaching you relaxation techniques, responding to suggestions and using your imagination. We’ll also answer any questions you have about hypnotherapy. To get the most from your treatment you should practice relaxation and self hypnosis techniques. After the first session, you will be given a password to access our hypnosis downloads. There’s no extra charge for this.
Hypnosis is a joint effort between therapist and client, and most clients find they really benefit from the use of self hypnosis, which we’ll teach you. It’s very easy!
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy in Manchester
The therapists at Manchester Hypnotherapy have between them over thirty years of experience in phobia treatment, help with insomnia and anxiety, and teaching self hypnosis. They are the top independently rated hypnotherapists in the UK.
Find a hypnotherapist in south Manchester to help with anxiety, stress at work, stress and anxiety, emotional problems such as jealousy or insecurity, or low self esteem, then go to any of the independent websites which list and give reviews of hypnotherapists (for example www.freeindex.co.uk – Google also displays reviews) and you will see our excellent results. If you would like further information about hypnosis in Manchester, for insomnia, self esteem and confidence, anxiety and depression, for help with weight loss, to break bad habits, tinnitus or for any other problem. Please call 07779 575 816 for a free, confidential discussion. There’s no pressure on you to book in.
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy in Didsbury, Manchester – convenient for Chorlton, Gatley, Cheadle, Stockport, Altrincham, Hale and all areas of south and central Manchester and north Cheshire.